0. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of web sites: www.aceitunaslou.com ; www.aceitunaslou.es (hereinafter, the WEB), which is owned by HIJOS DE JOSÉ LOU S.A. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE).
Navigating the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE attributes the condition of user and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions contained in this Legal notice, which may change.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order and traffic uses and this legal notice. The user will be liable before the THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE or against third parties for any damages that may arise out of breaching of this obligation.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE, in compliance with the Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- The company name is: HIJOS DE JOSÉ LOU S.A.
- Its Tax ID number: A50046796
- Its registered address: POLÍGONO MALPICA II C/E Nº64, 50016, Zaragoza, España..
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of ZARAGOZA, VOLUME: 1167, SHEET 121, PAGE 4317
- To contact us, we offer different ways of contact as detailed below:
- Tel.: 976 573 757
- Email: email@example.com
All notices and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE will be deemed effective for all purposes, when conducted through postal mail or any other means as detailed above.
2. CONTIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are of free access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE establishes that the use of some of the services offered on its website is subject to completion of the relevant form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and reality of all data communicated THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE and shall be sole responsible for any false or inaccurate statements.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE and not to use them, among other:
- a) To disseminate, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, justifying terrorism content or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- b) To introduce into the net viruses or any carry out actions which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE or third parties; as well as to prevent the access of other users to the website and its services through mass consumption of informatics resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE provides its services.
- c) To try to access email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE or third parties and, as the case maybe, extract information.
- d) To violate the intellectual property and industry rights; as well as violating the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE or third parties.
- e) Impersonating another user, public administration or a third party.
- f) To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless having permission from the right holder or it is legally permitted.
- g) To Collect data for advertising purposes or for sending any kind of publicity and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All website content, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes are a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE , does not transfer to the user any rights to exploit them beyond what is necessary for the proper use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and carry out, as the case maybe, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not given to others, or installed in servers connected to networks, nor subject to any kind of exploitation.
Moreover, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE , and their use or access does not grant the user any rights on them.
Distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE of its contents or services. Those who wish to establish a link should request prior written authorization of THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE . In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or start page of our website, also should refrain from statements or false, inaccurate or incorrect comments about THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE , or include illegal, contrary to morality and public order nature.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or its actions based on them.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and it is intended for information purposes only, without guarantying full access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE excludes, as permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- a) The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of flaws and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available to which is accessed through the web site or services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order and traffic uses this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular, by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties who breach intellectual or industrial property, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE SITE does not assume any responsibility for the information found outside this website and that is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links displayed on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources that are likely to extend the content provided by this website. THE OWNER OF THE SITE does not guarantee or endorse the operation or availability of linked sites, nor suggests invites or recommends a visit to them; therefore shall not be responsible for the results obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE is not responsible for the establishment of third party hyperlinks.
When we need information about you, we always ask you to voluntarily provide it explicitly. The data collected through the data web site collection forms or other means will be incorporated into a file of personal data duly registered in the General Register of the Data Protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection of which is responsible THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of providing the requested services, with all safety and legal guarantees mandated by the Law 15/1999 of the 13th of December, on Personal Data Protection, the Royal Decree
1720/2007, of the 21st of December and the Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, on Services of the
Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE agrees not to transfer, sell, or share any data with third parties without your express approval.
Also HIJOS DE JOSÉ LOU SA will cancel or rectify the data that are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of the 13th of December, on Personal Data Protection.
The user may revoke the consent and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to that effect at the address of HIJOS DE JOSÉ LOU SA, located in the POLÍGONO MALPICA II C / E N º 64, 50016, Zaragoza, identifying himself/ herself properly and clearly and indicating the specific right to be exercised.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE adopts the safety levels required by the Act 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, undertakes no liability for damages resulting from alterations that third parties can cause to computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
If you decide to leave our website via links to web sites outside our organization, THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE will not be responsible for the privacy policies of such other websites nor the cookies that they can store on the user’s computer.
Our policy regarding e-mail is that of sending only communications you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these email messages we will provide through them the opportunity to exercise your right to cancel and waive receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article
22 of the Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
5. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, should send a notice to the OWNER OF THE WEB SITE properly identifying himself/ herself, specifying the alleged violations and declaring expressly and under his/her responsibility that the information in the notification is accurate.
In any litigation regarding the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE, Spanish law will be applicable and the Courts of Zaragoza (Spain) are competent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official journals of public administration, which are the only instrument that attests their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be considered as a guide without legal validity.
The form will not be submitted if that box is not checked.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of the 13th of December, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), the customer / user is informed and gives consent to the inclusion of his/her data in a file that is the responsibility of HIJOS DE JOSÉ LOU SA which has been duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in order to inform about products and services requested, and sending commercial messages concerning them. We also inform you that your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition can be exercised at the registered office of HIJOS DE JOSÉ LOU SA, located in POLÍGONO MALPICA II C / E N º 64, 50016, Zaragoza.
We also inform you that the personal data provided will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, not even to preserve them.